A few years back, one of the beverages company started a campaign titled “It’s your life- #MakeItLarge” The campaign concentrated on how you enhance your life by drinking those beverages. However, it gave me a good concept to think about. How to make our life more beautiful? How do I enhance my life? How do I #Enjoy its every moment?
Later I began writing on the same concept. I explored the concept in terms of experimenting with different things ranging from sports, spirituality, music, knowledge and much more. The subject, however, was so extensive that I wasn’t really satisfied with what I explored. The question wasn’t really resolved. I guess, I have reached to the core of the solution now.
For last few days I was not able to go out for #MorningWalk. As happens with all the lazy people, I started waking up late. And for last 10 days, I started waking up at 8 AM. There was a marginal difference between waking up at 5 AM and 8 AM. My routine was completely devastated with this change. The good thing, however, was I felt better to have some lazy time.
Now the grand question has struck me like lightening. I sleep between 11 PM to 8 AM. That means I sleep for 9 hours out of 24 hrs of day. I go to office and work between 9.30 to 7 PM. That leaves me with meagre 4 to 5 hours to live my life. If I live only this much, how do I make it Large?
Now, I have understood this concept of making our life large. It’s essence lies in living more. Here are the takeaways,
1) Wake up early and do as much activities as possible
2) Do exercises, Yoga, Pranayam, read books, listen music, write the day journal, have a good hefty breakfast and then start for office.
3) I calculated the time and found that I needed atleast 4 hours of morning life.
4) The life seems more beautiful when you are occupied and involved in different activities.
5) If we are doing single activity in 4 hours we feel day is very short. However, if we did lots of activities in couple of activities, we feel the largeness of the day.
6) Feeling healthy is a key to positive thoughts. So if you want to stay happy, keep yourself strong and strive to be stronger.
Now I have decided to start waking up at 5 every morning. That’s how I plan to make my life large. What are your thoughts about it? Kindly add your views too.