It was raining when I woke up early at 5 AM. It was neither possible nor advisable to go for a #MorningWalk in such a weather. The first thought that came to my mind was to go back to sleep. Because it was cold. However, I was doing just the same every other day. So I got myself up and running. Since there wasn’t much to do, I took up a self help book I had bought a month back. The book was ‘Succeed Yourself by Richard Denny’ I opened a random chapter and got hooked up on it.
The chapter was about the #PowerOfVisualization. I liked the way author had put his thoughts on the subject. More than anything the author had focused on #Affirmations and detailed visualization. I also got to believe that if we believe in an idea and there’s not an ounce of doubt in our belief, we can achieve anything. The author had given examples of how different athletes had put the concept of visualization and affirmation to there belief. Find some of those examples here:
Now the question was, how do I visualize and use affirmations. So, I am sharing my affirmations and visualizations here. Because if I dare to speak out my affirmations and visualizations I tend to believe it. It will lead me towards its fulfilment.
1) I am a good man. I believe in equality. I believe that God lies in each one of us. Thus I love and respect everyone equally.
2) I am a family loving person. I love, care and respect for my family members.
3) I believe in my potential. I have a capability to achieve anything.
4) I am a strong person. I do only those things in which I believe.
5) I strive to help everyone. Regardless of who the person is, if he asks for my help, I provide help.
6) I respect everyone’s individuality.
1) I want buy a 2BHK home in Pune. I have also decided as to how I wish to paint it. I have also visualized which furniture and lights I want in there. I have decided to buy the house in the time frame of 10 months. I want to have the new house as a birthday gift. My birthday falls on 5th June.
2) I want to write a novel. I visualized how I want its cover design to be. I am currently working on it and plan to publish it in June 2019.
Dear reader, I strongly believe that the power of visualization works. I urge you to use it to your belief.