Today I woke up with the dark memories of a short film I saw yesterday. The film was titled same as the title of this post. The message of the film was represented very beautifully. I have added the link of the short film for you to spread the message. I am pretty sure you will like the message of the film.
I am an occasional smoker. I smoke when am upset, tensed or sad. I know that smoking is bad for health. Most important of all I am aware that smoking can directly cause terminal diseases like cancer. However, I continue smoking. I needed something that would open my eyes.
The film had a very intriguing presentation style. It began with a bedridden young man making his last wish. He was bedridden as a result of smoking. He expresses his last wish of making love to girl. His wish is granted by his parents by his parents by marrying him with the beautiful girl. But the boy suddenly dies before he begins his honeymoon.
For me the message turned out to be an eye opener.
We find those things around us which are the reflection of our mind. If our mind is filled with love, we find love around us and neglect hatred. If our mind is filled with negative things we find load of negativity around us and completely neglect the good things around. When I set out on the morning walk, I saw a young boy in his early twenties smoking on the roadside. The first thing that came to my mind was that of a pity for him. He was wasting the 11 minutes of his life.
There are few thoughts about #Smoking which I would like to express:
1) Before I used to smoke, I always thought that smoking might be giving some happiness to the smoker. Later I experienced that its a painful exercise.
2) I began smoking as a #Curiosity and later it became a habit. When I smoked, I never knew why I was Smoking.
3) On some days when cough got hold of me, I used to become tensed. I used to think that the cough would never ends and I will find out that I have got a lung cancer. It’s nightmarish.
4) Smoking filled my mouth with bad taste and bad breath. I never liked to speak with anyone after smoking.
5) Recently I noticed that I smoked with some weird mentality. I smoked thinking that it has some medicinal effects. (like painkiller and stress reliever)
6) It’s funny to say, but I never liked the fact that I smoked. Still when I count the number of years I have been smoking, its 8 years.
Here’s the link to the Video. Share it to your friends who you think need an #EyeOpener to give up smoking.