I have been lucky enough to face quite a lot of interviews lately. Here i have compiled some questions you should know beforehand. I am sure if you have answers to all these questions you can face any interview successfully. good luck.
You might be scheduled to be interviewed for a big post in an MNC or for a Government job or even for a marriage. It’s pretty sure that the person might ask you anything out of blue. When I started my career I used to get nervous before the interviews. Fortunately I am working in the field of sales and marketing. I get to meet with dozens of new people on daily basis. After speaking with so many new people I found out that it boosted my interview skills. Now I do not get confused or nervous. Isn’t that cool?
Let’s take this topic this way. I have compiled some questions. I feel that if you have the answer to these questions before you show up at the interview venue you will be a champion of your game.
1. What are the things that trouble you about being interviewed
2. Why are you attending a particular interview?
3. Why you should get a positive outcome?
4. What might be the circumstances in which you might fail?
5. How best can you introduce yourself?
6. How do your skills, academics and attitude make you a best suited candidate?
7. What makes you so special?
8. Do you know the complete basics about the person/party who is interviewing you?
9. What is the worst case scenario of the interview?
10. Are you ready to deal with the worst case scenarios?
Just cover these 10 questions and you can clear any given interview. No matter in which company you would like to try your luck.
I hope you found the article useful. What’s your opinion about my observations. Kindly share your views in the comments.
This is the book review of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I have tried to cover 10 beautiful life lessons I learned from this beautiful novel.
Alchemist is undoubtedly the best novel i read in my life. It’s beauty lies in its simplicity. It’s essence lies in how effectively it covers various points. It has been almost a decade since I read The Alchemist. Still the book is profoundly printed in my mind.
1- Santiago had a family. And he had a passion of travelling the world. His father suggested that there was only one way to fulfil his dreams. He could rear the sheep and thus travel the world with them. He left the comfort One of his family and started working on it. Many of us might have dreams. To fulfil them its important that you leave from your comfort zone.
2.- Santiago had a particular dream whenever he slept in that particular church. He thought there might be something. So he went on to discover that he had to go behind it.
3. When the lady who interpreted dreams told him that he would find the treasure in the pyramids of Egypt. She asked him to give 10% share when he got the treasure. Santiago agreed. That was the mistake. If we started betting on what we do not have we lose interest from achieving it.
4. The king told that Santiago should give some of his sheep to him he felt attachments with the sheep. Our attachments serve as obstacles in our path. We need to let go of the unnecessary attachments.
5. When Santiago reached the other country his money is stolen. That was a setback. When we set out to pursue our dreams we are sure to face some setbacks. Like Santiago we need to respond to the setbacks by starting again and again.
6. When Santiago finally had enough money he had an option of returning back to his home. He could buy more sheep and lead life as he used to do. But he chose to move ahead.
7. Maktub- The owner of the Crystal shop told him a beautiful concept. Maktub means everything is written beforehand. That means our destiny is already set.
8. When Santiago reached in the safe haven he fell in love with a girl. He was ready to let go of his dream and stay with her. The girl told him to move on.
9. When Santiago was taken hostage along with the alchemist he had to disappear with air. It is a symbolic event we can relate with impossible. But he had to believe it. He believed it and achieved it.
10. After going through all those hardships Santiago found out that the treasure was buried in the church where he had that dream. That does not mean he took efforts in vain. Had he not taken that journey he would never have realised it.
I strongly recommend you guys to read this beautiful Novel.
Here’s the link if you would like to buy The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Read Complete review on my website and blog.
1 VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED EVERY SUNDAY. SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL TO GET REGULAR UPDATES.
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
What is life? I tend to think about it over and over. for a long time I thought about it and then found out a simple answer. Life is choices we make.
It has dawned onto me that the beauty of life lies in life itself. Life is what we make it. Let’s take an example to illustrate this point.
Let’s say you decided to have a cat as a pet. You might be, and you should be very well aware that life revolves around choices which we make. Now, in the case of having pet at home you have to make numerous choices. Starting from what you would call it, what you will feed it, where you will keep it, how will you groom it, how you will play etc. All these choices have implications. For example, you have an option of giving your cat the leftover food or the fresh food. A lot depends on what you choose. You might choose giving fresh food and you might make it a habit. Then there will come a day when you have no energy to prepare anything for your cat. But it won’t eat the stale food.
Similarly, life is a result of the numerous choices we make every single day. What do you choose decides what you will receive. Every single sentence you speak shapes your life. Every single moment you spend shapes your life. Every person you interact with shapes your life. Every thought you think of shapes your life.
Now, I do not think that awe can always make right choices. In fact, quite a lot of times we make Wrong choices even if we knew its implications. We decide to smoke, to drink and drive, to pay the unknowns without much worry. We do that primarily because we prefer not worrying about things.
What are your observations on this topic? Do share your beautiful thoughts in comments box.
Regards Vinod Jadhav
Do you know how to find out your inner calling? what should i do? take a religious route or do a lot of meditation and exercise. what should i do. or for that matter, how do one find out his inner calling?
I am not quite myself these days. I am almost always lost in distant thoughts. The funny thing is, most of the times even I am not sure what I am thinking about. I am just living in a life life trance. I thought that I liked to work in the field of sales and marketing. But nowadays, it has dawned onto me that i was wrong. I do not enjoy my job anymore. I am growing more And more distant from my friends, family and colleagues. I have forgotten why I am living. I am not sure how to enjoy my life. In fact, I have forgotten how to lead a normal life like every other person. To be honest, I think that I am not a normal person. I would like to think of me as a philosopher, a reformer. Much like Paulo Coelho or Mark twain. And there is one question I am asking myself, ‘who I am? What is my identity?’
Now, I am not actually sure if I understand myself so well. However, I seem to enjoy working on literature. I would love to be called as an author. I would like to write new and unique stories. That’s all I would like to do.
But how would I find out whether I am right or wrong? Can you suggest me how should I find out my inner calling.
Meanwhile, you can now join me on my YouTube channel. Here’s the link.
Do you want to earn money online by starting your own blog or website? in this article I am giving you a way to start your website in just 10 minutes. I assure you that its 100% genuine and has no hidden costs. enjoy free earning. don’t forget to add a lot of quality content to your website.
I am not kidding. Here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Go to http://www.freenom.com and search for the domain of your choice. The domain names .ga, .tk and .ml are free of cost. Register for the domain free of cost.
2. Go to http://www.infinityfree.Net and register for a free hosting account. You can host up to 3 free domain. Isn’t that great.
3. Now ones resitered your free domain,
install WordPress. Its as simple as it can be.
This is additional video to quench your intellectual needs.
Let me know if you need more help.
if you can’t run, walk. if you can’t walk, crawl. but whatever happens, don’t stop.
If you wish to read a good novel and dont find time to sit and read. What do you do? Well stopping is no option. In this short video i have tried to cover the essence of the bestselling novel by Ravinder Singh. Please let me know your reactions.